March 15, 2009
Eight Things I've Learned About Being a Mom
...because I'm too tired to come up with 10.
1. Poop and wicker don't mix.
2. No matter how ready you are for it, the pee on the changing table will come when you're not looking, and will go straight up and in whichever direction the diaper is not.
3. If the baby smells strongly of poop and doesn't have any in his diaper, the poop is on you. Most likely all over your shirt.
4. Pacifiers are not at all evil.
5. Eating soup with one hand while holding the baby is not advisable.
6. Husbands are wonderful, especially when they make you food and their voices jump several octaves when changing a fussy baby.
7. The outside world is both a scary place and a wonderful place.
8. The diapers are not getting smaller -- the baby is growing!
Posted by csageday at March 15, 2009 04:05 PM